Public Health and Clinical Trials Coordinator turned Acupuncturist, Margaret brings a Western mind to this ancient medicine. Margaret is particularly focused on how her patients interact with their environment, how this might alter their health and ultimately help to empower people to reach a more positive state of health. Margaret has practiced meditation since she was young and uses this practice to keep the utmost focus on her clients’ to determine the best care. She offers techniques that seek relief while complementing patients’ Western care.
- Speciality: Acute & Chronic Pain, GI Disorders, Stress & Anxiety
- Education: MA Won Institute of Graduate Studies, BS University of Tampa
- Availability: Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
Our founder and 14 year acupuncture veteran, Steve’s quick but effective style and warm bedside manner keep him busy at all of our office and moonlighting at outside hospitals & clinics. At HACA he’s taking some time to step away from his fertility specialty and focus on helping people find a more holistic approach to daily life. Now, he’s our “stop freaking out” specialist, and chief pain reliever.
- Speciality: Stress, Anxiety, Migraines, Chronic Pain
- Education: MAOM, New England School of Acupuncture. BA University of Pennsylvania
- Availability: Friday
Leaving cancer gene research behind, Holly brings her scientific mind to the field of Acupuncture with a passion. Trained in a variety of styles of Acupuncture from TCM to Five Element her focus is on treating the whole person: mind, body and spirit. With clinical specialties from women’s health to acute and chronic pain, she also brings her own style of zen from years of martial arts training.
- Speciality: Women's Health, Acute Pain, Stress, Anxiety
- Education: MA Won Institute of Graduate Studies, BA University of Pennsylvania
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday
Teacher, Martial Artist, and Chinese Herbalist, Mariko left the field of education to become an Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist. Mariko specializes in the treatment of both chronic and acute pain utilizing a blend of Chinese Sports Medicine and TCM style acupuncture. He is primarily interested in empowering patients to understand and manage their conditions in order to guide them towards better health. Mariko has practiced Hapkido, Qigong, and meditation for over 14 years and has studied Macrobiotic nutrition for over 7 years. He offers an educational approach to the medicine, providing patients with nutritional information and resources as well as breathing techniques and exercises.
- Speciality: Acute & Chronic Pain, Sports Medicine, Stress, Anxiety
- Education: MA Won Institute of Graduate Studies, MA Hunter College, BA Oberlin College
- Availability: Sat, Sun